We specialise in all aspects of litigation. This includes:
- representing clients in the Court of Appeal, High Court, District Court, Environment Court, Youth Court and Coroner’s Court
- appearing in a variety of tribunals
- representing clients in relation to appeals from statutory decisions
- undertaking alternative dispute resolution
- advising on procedure in relation to statutory processes and proceedings
- recovering debts
- enforcing and recovering statutory levies
- recovering proceeds of criminal activity.
The types of cases we're involved in include:
- large scale High Court litigation seeking damages from the directors and their professional advisers following a major property development group collapse
- representing the Police and Crown in High Court civil cases involving issues of public importance (such as an appeal from the decision to refuse a liquor licence and a claim for damages following the trespassing and arrest of a large group of student protestors from Parliament)
- representing the Police in recovering the proceeds of serious criminal offending.